Thursday, March 21, 2013

Color me

Hi guys!
I haven't posted in a few days, but I have been getting my beauty sleep which I have been neglecting for some time now.
So it was bout time I did something about that. I cut back on my surfing the web time, so I could rest more. I usually sat down at my desk and just go from fashion blog to fashion blog, and shopping sites and don't even notice when 2-4 hours pass me by.
How do you guys manage your time? 
I love the colorful outfit I wore today, comfortable and office appropriate, the shoes are my favorite of course :P
That's all for today, time for sleep! :)
Night!
Carmen










Reserved blouse/Zara pants/Bata shoes/Stradivarius coat

6 comments:

  1. Foarte draguta tinuta! Imi plac mult culorile alese.

    Pupici,
    http://thewardrobefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this amazing mix of colors! The yellow is unexpected but totally works :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look!!
    kisses!

    http://miestilobasico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you ladies!! and also the chictopia community for the 228 votes!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty shoes! and love the coloured socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Combinaţia de culori e fantastică, îmi place.

    www.zadinblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I really appreciate it! :)